Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Blank screen? ! ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrianaadventurebear212
Event Planner
Adrianaadventurebear212

Blank screen? ! ? Empty
PostSubject: Blank screen? ! ?   Blank screen? ! ? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:10 am

At a rondom time after i changed my outfit all of the sudden the screen goes black! Strange or Strange? Blank screen? ! ? Glitch
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

Blank screen? ! ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blank screen? ! ?   Blank screen? ! ? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:50 pm

Oh that happens to me alot so I have to log back on. The picture doesn't show btw. It happens to me after I clicked the cross Sometimes it just goes blank for 1 mintute and then comes to where I was.
Back to top Go down
Adrianaadventurebear212
Event Planner
Adrianaadventurebear212

Blank screen? ! ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blank screen? ! ?   Blank screen? ! ? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:25 am

oh i know it doesn't show i'm having trouble uploading it
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

Blank screen? ! ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blank screen? ! ?   Blank screen? ! ? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:48 am

oh ...
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

Blank screen? ! ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blank screen? ! ?   Blank screen? ! ? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:01 am

Its called the Black Screen of Death, Just log off clear your Cache then log back in it should be SAfe or instead of Clearing your Cache just refresh your page if you want Smile
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

Blank screen? ! ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blank screen? ! ?   Blank screen? ! ? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:39 am

Rubybearsrock16 wrote:
Its called the Black Screen of Death, Just log off clear your Cache then log back in it should be SAfe or instead of Clearing your Cache just refresh your page if you want Smile

Please don't copy me. I don't like when people copy me.
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

Blank screen? ! ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blank screen? ! ?   Blank screen? ! ? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:33 pm

[quote="starla2hip56"]
Rubybearsrock16 wrote:

Quote :
Please don't copy me. I don't like when people copy me.

Actually Starla you haven't posted this, So i'm not copying you I checked the thread, you haven't posted it.
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

Blank screen? ! ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blank screen? ! ?   Blank screen? ! ? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:11 am

Idk i'm confused
Back to top Go down
Adrianaadventurebear212
Event Planner
Adrianaadventurebear212

Blank screen? ! ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blank screen? ! ?   Blank screen? ! ? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:51 am

people people stop arguing!
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

Blank screen? ! ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blank screen? ! ?   Blank screen? ! ? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:58 am

Ok whatever you say mam!

Very Happy:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blank screen? ! ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blank screen? ! ?   Blank screen? ! ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blank screen? ! ?
Page 1 of 1