Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores!

Go down 
+8
Mickeyquack
Admin
starla2hip56
Rosemarie704
Gerardofastpaws1
Rubybearsrock16
Emily2Hip254
RichardWarmHeart
12 posters
AuthorMessage
RichardWarmHeart
RichardWarmHeart

Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores! Empty
PostSubject: Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores!   Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:00 am

If you like the Halloween Bear Costumes like I do...you might find this interesting... Very Happy

According to a post Located Here...

"Build A Bear is partnering with Baskin Robbins and will be featuring Limited Edition Ice Cream Bears with Baskin Robbins coupons! These bears are so adorable and I just want to eat them! Another partnership will be with Spirit Halloween store, which will expand the Build A Bear Halloween costumes and have coupons."

I haven't been able to find out any more information...but I'll keep checking! Hopefully after August we'll start to get more information and some pictures!
farao
Back to top Go down
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

PostSubject: Re: Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores!   Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:07 am

Thanks for the info, Richard. I have a Spirit Halloween at my local mall, what a surprise! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores!   Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:10 am

Cool, It's a little early for Hallowseen lol though but Rumours take a while to come to life in BABV/BABW.
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores!   Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:12 am

Thanks fur the info richard i've seen one of the spirit halloween stores and they have a lot of costumes
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores!   Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:40 am

this is great news, thanks richard =0). i haven't heard of the shop, but can imagine it must be huge. can't wait to see what costumes babw will come out with this year for our bears and at babv =0).
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores!   Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:36 am

It's too early for halloween though....
Very instesting Richard...Smile
Thanks for the info!

Last edited by starla2hip56 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores!   Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:01 am

This sounds cool, thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores!   Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:57 am

Awesome. I love Halloween. It's my favorite holiday. Smile
Back to top Go down
CourtneyApril351
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
CourtneyApril351

PostSubject: Re: Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores!   Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:44 am

Really?
Can't wait! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Edwardsnowbear5
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Edwardsnowbear5

PostSubject: Re: Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores!   Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:33 am

I have never herd of spirit shop? I kinda figured out its a Halloween seaons store? abit like the one in Bearville confused
Back to top Go down
TaylarAllHeart
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
TaylarAllHeart

PostSubject: Re: Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores!   Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:23 am

At The Spirit Store in my Town The Coupon is $5 Off Thanks For Posting This!!! P.S
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
valentinerainbow49
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
valentinerainbow49

PostSubject: Re: Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores!   Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:34 pm

I love Baskin Robbins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores!   Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Build-a-Bear partnering with Spirit Halloween stores!
Page 1 of 1