Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Redeem your carnival prizes!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

Redeem your carnival prizes!  Empty
PostRedeem your carnival prizes!

Today is the big day! Time to redeem all those carnival prizes you've been collecting from Hello Kitty, My Melody and Chococat. Collect your last piece from each collection today. There are several glitches right now that should be fixed shortly. Hello Kitty is not giving out the last bow, but you get the ferris wheel chair when you redeem all the My Melody pieces. Chococat is currently giving the My Melody hat. You can sit on the ferris wheel chair, but it doesn't move.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Redeem your carnival prizes! :: Comments

Mickeyquack
Re: Redeem your carnival prizes!
Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:33 pm by Mickeyquack
Thanks Bearhug for posting. Cute outfit by the way Smile I can't wait for the carnival bell Smile
I finally got all mine. They are cute Smile
starla2hip56
Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:56 am by starla2hip56
Well thats strange... I got all the bows and it didn't let me redeem it.
gracienick
Post Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:21 am by gracienick
Thanks for the info!
Emily2Hip254
Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:57 am by Emily2Hip254
Awhsuhm! lol
Post  by Sponsored content

Redeem your carnival prizes!

Page 1 of 1