Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Random Post Contest

Go down 
+10
Mickeyquack
michaelarainbow12
RichardWarmHeart
Emily2Hip254
starla2hip56
Winter
Gerardofastpaws1
PriscillaBallerina31
AJBubbles
Bearhug05
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

Random Post Contest Empty
PostSubject: Random Post Contest   Random Post Contest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:07 am

It's time again for another famous Bearville World Random Post Contest!

To play, all you have to do is post your favorite BABV memory or experience on this thread! We'd love to hear about the fun you've had in Bearville.

I've randomly predetermined some post numbers to get some random prizes. The members who post on those predetermined numbers automatically get a prize code! So what could you win? How about a Star Wars poster, Sanrio Tiny Clip tee, Smiley Clip tee, Michael's Craft Kit items and even an animal ID!

Please put some thought into your posts - "hanging with friends" just won't work for a contest like this!

Not all posts will win a prize, but this contest is only open to the first 20 member posts! Moderators and Admins are welcome to play too!

Last edited by Bearhug05 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Event Planner
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: Random Post Contest   Random Post Contest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:37 am

My favorite BABV memory is when last hallooween me and friend on babv pretednd to go trick-or-treting at out cubcondo.After tha we had a BIG party in my cubcond since almos all my rooms where decorated.Maxine even can to the party bceause i e_maile her tell her about the party.That was the most PAwsome memory i had.
Back to top Go down
PriscillaBallerina31
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PriscillaBallerina31

PostSubject: Re: Random Post Contest   Random Post Contest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:42 am

My favorite memory was when I first started playing in bearville and a person with millions of dollars just became my friend showed me around bearville and the stores and gave me shopping money so I called him santa clause so that inspired me to do random acts of kindness from time to time and to host parties and contests and it is really fun
Back to top Go down
Gerardofastpaws1
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Gerardofastpaws1

PostSubject: Re: Random Post Contest   Random Post Contest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:53 am

Hello hello i'm awesome he he today has been a great day rode my motorcycle and watched football Very Happy but my favorite memory was when I got my first manager on babv it was a green wand and it was awesome plus I still have it today.
Back to top Go down
Winter
Winter

PostSubject: Re: Random Post Contest   Random Post Contest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:08 am

My favorite memory of babv, is meeting the girl in the wheelchair(sorry don't remember her name) on babv, I got to meet her dog and also got to hang out with her. Another memory was when I beat jao in baseball, we still like to hang and play, but it was fun beating him. Very Happy

Last edited by Winter on Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: Random Post Contest   Random Post Contest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:19 am

My favorite BABV memory was when I met MiguelSunshine the second time! It was fun to walk around and enjoy the places we visit. It was cybearguide month so everyone was dressed in they're cybearguide hat and outfits! When we got to the secret tree house , GreenTracks was there! it was awesome! That's not just all of it! Very Happy We also went to say a hello to Bearemy and Pawlete. Everyone was there and some of my friends where there too! It was a wonderfull walk! Or should I say party? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

PostSubject: Re: Random Post Contest   Random Post Contest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:43 am

My favorite BABV memory was when I met my best friend, ZoeyTeddyBear75. I met her because of my friend JonasLove52. He introduced me to her.. though I didn't like her at first. I was jealous she spent so much time with Jonas. Then Teddy and I talked about it and we became best friends. Now I actually talk to her more than Jonas! [:
Millie
Back to top Go down
RichardWarmHeart
RichardWarmHeart

PostSubject: Re: Random Post Contest   Random Post Contest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:17 am

For some strange reason...one of my fondest memories is the 2nd Build a Bearville Birthday Party Quest that they had in December of last year (2009)!
pawty time
You clicked on Bearemy and he asked you to deliver 5 Birthday Party invitations around BABV! When you delivered them there would be a little cut scene with you talking to each character, and they would tell you where to go next! You took one to Paulette, Ted the Tailor, Brown Sugar Puppy, Pawsome Panda, and Cheetah!
After all the invitations were delivered, you were told to go to Maxine's Condo! When you got there...everyone was inside and they were all dancing! You got cake, punch, a neat party hat, the awesome Party Move, and an emoticon!
Very Happy
I really liked they way they did this quest, the little cut scenes and interacting with all the characters was fun and going to Maxine's condo and dancing with everyone just made me feel part of BABV! It ranks as one of my all-time favorite quests and BABV moments!
Random Post Contest 855917
Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

PostSubject: Re: Random Post Contest   Random Post Contest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:00 am

My favroite time with my friends would be...
It was like a few weeks or so ago i was with my friends dj bunny and hop we were all in babw in babv and i was sittinng i was afk so when i return all my friends were standing on me hiding from my friend waffle it was so funny then later i was with dj my friend we were sitting across from each other so i went up behid him i did watering move and went back it was so funny and i will never forget that night lol so thats my favorite time with my friends!
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: Random Post Contest   Random Post Contest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:10 am

Great job everyone! I love hearing about all the fun times Bearville citizens have! So far there have been 3 winners of codes!

AJBubbles won a Sanrio shirt code

Starla2Hip56 won a Smiley tee code

RichardWarmHeart won an animal ID code

Keep posting - there are more prizes still waiting to be claimed! All codes will be PM to the winners when the contest is over! Please do not post commenting on the winners - it will throw off my predetermined number counts! Smile

Last edited by Bearhug05 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: Random Post Contest   Random Post Contest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:28 am

]Random Post Contest Dragonhug

I really loved the midievil theme they did this past spring. I loved going to the Castle, and flying on the dragon above BABV. I loved the shadow of the dragon they put on the map when you used the map feature. I loved the story of the Pony and Dragon friends and finding all the crystals to help Pony free Dragon. Then when you landed back at Waterfall mountain you got a great big hug from dragon. It was awesome.

Great contest Bearhug. It is awesome reading the stories. Congrats to all the winners Very Happy

Last edited by Mickeyquack on Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elijahboysrock19
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Elijahboysrock19

PostSubject: Re: Random Post Contest   Random Post Contest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:40 am

My favorite memory on babv would be when i first saw the north pole I really really loved going there. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside xD i really really like it. I was sad when the north pole left Sad :'(
Back to top Go down
TestAwesome
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
TestAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Random Post Contest   Random Post Contest I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:33 am

My favourite memory on Build-a-Bearville has to be with my Best Friend on the net - KieranBearySmart1. We attended a ball that I was hosting, and after the smashing pawty, we had a kind of after-party. It was totally crazy and random! We went into eachothers condo, played some hide'n'seek - oh I would go on forever explaining! Very Happy

One funny moment is when this happened:

Random Post Contest Omg11

I was laughing behind the computer screen very hard! It was a great night, thank you Kieran!
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: Random Post Contest   Random Post Contest I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:39 am

My best Memory is when me and Mist (my BFF) Met, I was at the Waterfall Lake Cabin having a Sleepover with my frriends and Mist came in I said 'Hi' and we talked for ages and I asked 'Do you want to join us, Mist?' and she said 'Yes' we went swimming after that and I often met up with her to play games against eachother and play, She often lends me BB when I need it and I repay her, We had so much fun that day and those day onwards, I'm So Happy I held that Sleepover, also meeting Mist came to me meeting all my other Friends, Like Ethan, Cookie and Candy!
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: Random Post Contest   Random Post Contest I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:28 am

This is your last opportunity to share your favorite BABV moment to try to win a prize. The contest will close tonight. All prizes will be handed out when I get home from work tonight!
Back to top Go down
MicahBubbles5!
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MicahBubbles5!

PostSubject: Re: Random Post Contest   Random Post Contest I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:41 am

i was with my sister taylor and my friend lisa. We went to taylor's balcony and she use the upside down move and it looked SOOO like she was falling of the balcony. then she press her front yard and it looked liek she fell to the front yard. Good luck to all
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: Random Post Contest   Random Post Contest I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Contest officially closed. Stay tuned for the announcement of more prizes!
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: Random Post Contest   Random Post Contest I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:52 am

Bearhug is feeling BEARY generous tonight! I've decided that ALL entrants will win a prize! Check your PM for your codes. Smile

Thanks for taking part in the contest!
Back to top Go down
MicahBubbles5!
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MicahBubbles5!

PostSubject: Re: Random Post Contest   Random Post Contest I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:33 am

thanks sooooooooo much:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Post Contest   Random Post Contest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Post Contest
Page 1 of 1