Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Another Random Post Contest!

Go down 
+14
Jelly
michaelarainbow12
Rosemarie704
Emily2Hip254
TaylarAllHeart
AJBubbles
RichardWarmHeart
MelodyHugs
Winter
Admin
Mickeyquack
TestAwesome
ZoeAdventureBear1052
Bearhug05
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

Another Random Post Contest!  Empty
PostSubject: Another Random Post Contest!    Another Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:12 pm

In honor of the new year, I'm hosting another random post contest! The contest is simple - all you have to do is answer the question below to be eligible to win a code. I have 15 mystery BABV codes to give out and have preselected random post numbers. If your post number matches one of the preselected post numbers - you win a code!

The question for this contest is: What is your favorite BABV memory of 2010?

You must be specific! These are codes we're giving out - so you have to put some effort into it! "Hanging out with friends" won't be enough.

ALL Bearville World members are eligble, including staff!
Back to top Go down
ZoeAdventureBear1052
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ZoeAdventureBear1052

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Post Contest!    Another Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:58 pm

My memory of 2010 is:.
The happiness everybody has shared in the past 12 months.
It has been so amazing just looking at happy faces on BABV.
Everyday people on BW are happy just because they win something and they see a person's sad face and cheer them up. It is just honorful to remember.
Back to top Go down
TestAwesome
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
TestAwesome

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Post Contest!    Another Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:11 pm

I have so so many favourite memories! But one of my favourite BABV memory of 2010 has to be when I hosted a Ball on BABV. It was lots of fun, and it was awesome because it was the only time we got to dress up posh! This wasn't an ordinary disco-ball, it was a poshy one. Razz
It was a great night, and we all had a lovely time >;D

Another Random Post Contest!  7_copy10
Back to top Go down
Mickeyquack
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Mickeyquack

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Post Contest!    Another Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:57 pm

Ohhhh that's an easy one. Very Happy It was the release of the enchanted pony and Dragon. When they had the Pony Quest and the enchanted castle. I loved to fly over BABV on the dragon once you freed him from the Dungeon! The suit of armor we received for the quest was cool as well. I spent a lot of time in the castle Smile

Another Random Post Contest!  Dragon5-15-10

Thank you for the contest Bearhug Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Post Contest!    Another Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:05 pm

Great contest Bearhug!

Hmmm. My favorite memory of 2010 would be meeting the special guests like Maxine and stuff because they were all so friendly, I also enjoyed all of BABV's updates. Even though some people dislike the updates I always love them; Because i'm thankful that we still have BABV.

I really liked going to BW parties and walks it was nice to see how much members supported us by attending our events.

And finally, I loved Camp Happy Heart. It was fun to do the challenges each day and go against our friends in a nice way of course. Even though the team I was in came last, I still loved it.

Thanks again for the contest!
Back to top Go down
Winter
Winter

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Post Contest!    Another Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:18 pm

My favorite part of this year was Camp Happy Heart. I had so much fun with all the games, the challenges and writing letters to on there. Another favorite part of mine was the Dragon request because like we had to find the stones and try to save dragon. School, who can never remember school, doing school on babv was fun too. Learning things I didn't even remember then.
Back to top Go down
MelodyHugs
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MelodyHugs

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Post Contest!    Another Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:10 am

My Favorite Part of This year was the North pole. It was fun playing games and wining emoctions and seeing santa and Clarice and rudolph.
I also like the chloe show! They got more pawsome interview that make people rally want to see it!
I also liked camp happy heart. My all time fav thing to do in summer time. I liked how we did the quests , the do list and much more!
I liked every team. I was in Team BubbleGum and We won!!!! That summer was really Pawsome!!!

I also liked the contest that HannahCybearGuide hosted in the Pawfroming Arts Center!

We get to answer questions and get to sing if we were right!!!

Love this Contest BearHug Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
RichardWarmHeart
RichardWarmHeart

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Post Contest!    Another Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:25 am

Hmmm...that's a good question!??
scratch
Well, I would say my first pick would be joining Bearville World, and making new friends and getting to participate in some kewl parties/walks/activities!

Very Happy

I also really liked the Tropical Hello Kitty Celebration they had! With the Luau and the Tropical Quest...I really like the surfing move and the Tiki/Luau outfits that you could get from AbbieBright!

sunny
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Post Contest!    Another Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:30 am

Due to the technical difficulties earlier today - this contest will be held over until tomorrow so everyone has a chance to post their favorite memories!
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Event Planner
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Post Contest!    Another Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:31 am

My favorit parts of 2010 were camp happy heart and Admins B-day party.Camp happy heart was fun because I was team bubblegum aka know as My team lol.I was really glad we won.Admin Party was the beast becasue it was a surpirzes party.Wae party almost all night.I can't wait for 2011!!
Back to top Go down
TaylarAllHeart
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
TaylarAllHeart

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Post Contest!    Another Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:45 am

i didn't really have a babv memory. But my internet memory is being a member of BW. Watching Stone's Life and The Admin Show. So what i'm saying is my favorite memory of 2010 is not on babv. it's being a member of the best BABV site.Bearville World Smile
Back to top Go down
Emily2Hip254
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Emily2Hip254

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Post Contest!    Another Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:26 am

My favorite babv memory of 2010 was when I met my friends Chris, Emma, Reese, and Erin. We played together almost every day until August when they quit, but I am currently in contact with them still. Smile My other favorite memory was when I got bunny glasses because someone just walked up to me and said, "Do you want bunny glasses?" and I said, "yeah!!" so she gave me her glasses. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Post Contest!    Another Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:43 am

my most fave moment of babv for 2010:
that would have to be when i was on with a few good friends and we had a bit of fun with the new keropi PSI and with my character "Secret agent Rose", lol. i was pretending to be this frog lady that was hoping around, and then would disappear and i would reappear as a detective xD, i had so many people there confused and to make it more exciting, i called admin in to join the fun and i kept appearing and dissapearing as the frog lady and detective xD. it was hilarious, lol
Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Post Contest!    Another Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:25 am

My favorite moment of babv of 2010 was...
When babv had the valentines day dance that was so nice and fun ill never forget it
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Post Contest!    Another Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:30 am

Rosemarie704 wrote:
my most fave moment of babv for 2010:
that would have to be when i was on with a few good friends and we had a bit of fun with the new keropi PSI and with my character "Secret agent Rose", lol. i was pretending to be this frog lady that was hoping around, and then would disappear and i would reappear as a detective xD, i had so many people there confused and to make it more exciting, i called admin in to join the fun and i kept appearing and dissapearing as the frog lady and detective xD. it was hilarious, lol

That was a lot of fun! We had everyone confused! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Post Contest!    Another Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:52 am

Hmmm. Fav memory of babv for 2010. I guess hanging around with friends. Play games and things. i guess :O)
Back to top Go down
Mileychocolate8
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Mileychocolate8

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Post Contest!    Another Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:24 am

my top 5 fav babv memories:
1) When my lil cousin signed up and we played games everyday.
2) When i saw my bff on babv. (i didn't see her for a really long time)
3) When me and my friend had a really big fashion show
4) I got my beachfront home Very Happy
5) I reached my goal. (to get over 500,000 BB)
Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Post Contest!    Another Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:54 am

Mine was the release of the Enchanted Dragon and Pony bears. I just love my Dragon Flames, I loved hugging the dragon every time I flew back on him.. When he left I was crying like mad but I was happy to have flames, To remind me of him.
Back to top Go down
angel89
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
angel89

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Post Contest!    Another Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:14 am

My favirote babv memory would have to be the medivle castle it was awsome
Back to top Go down
CurlyQ95
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
CurlyQ95

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Post Contest!    Another Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:01 am

Hmmm...JUST ONE??? x] I really like bringing ALL my furry friends to life. I also really enjoyed the valentine's day dance they had.
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Post Contest!    Another Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:18 am

Thank you everyone for participating! This contest is now officially closed. Please stay tuned for the announcement of the winning posts.

There were so many great memories shared, I loved reading all of them! So I'm going to give EVERYONE a code!

All members will receive a PM from me containing a code. Please be patient for your PM.

Just a friendly reminder - all codes are given out of my personal collection and any complaints about the gift you receive will ban you from future contests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Post Contest!    Another Random Post Contest!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Random Post Contest!
Page 1 of 1