Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month?

Go down 
+6
babvcrazy
Serenapawfectpal3
JenniIshFluffay
AcaciaAdorable179
fluffycool157
Rosemarie704
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month? Empty
PostSubject: Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month?   Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:55 pm

Ok so this is more of an assumption than a rumor that's been in my head since new years. Last march marked the release of the Icecream balloon ride which use to be a yellow, blue and red balloon ride that debuted back in June of '09. so i'm wondering if this march will mark a new birthday ride coming out or will it be in june like the first rides release was.
Back to top Go down
fluffycool157
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
fluffycool157

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month?   Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:28 pm

wow cool i wonder what it will be? cause my b-day is in december and i might get the new ride!
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month?   Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:33 am

This sounds interesting! I am so wanting one now!
Back to top Go down
JenniIshFluffay
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
JenniIshFluffay

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month?   Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:47 am

Cool! It'll be cool to have a new birthday ride balloon thingy! It would be epic (:
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month?   Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:33 am

lol, i wonder if it will stick to the balloon theme or maybe change entirely? maybe a giant bab float? xD, i would love to see that in bearville.
Back to top Go down
Serenapawfectpal3
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Serenapawfectpal3

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month?   Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:44 am

Yeah me too. A big float, just. .floating?
xD
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month?   Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:06 am

lol, well it seems march is here, but the ride is still the same so far, i still have my hopes of seeing a new ride debut this month =0)
Back to top Go down
babvcrazy
New Membear
New Membear
babvcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month?   Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:52 pm

My email I recieved this month shows the old ride (ballons) I was hoping maybe a big cupcake balloon Smile
Back to top Go down
Serenapawfectpal3
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Serenapawfectpal3

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month?   Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:36 am

Poor Admin. He probably got the same one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month?   Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:34 am

actually if you type in a new birthday ride code, it won't give you a repeat, it will just say you have that ride already; that's how i found out no change to the birthday ride yet
Back to top Go down
babvcrazy
New Membear
New Membear
babvcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month?   Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:40 am

You know the actual hand out is now a piece of cake and comes with a $5 off your $25 purchase. I have one but am scared to enter it and loose the code because I have both rides already
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month?   Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:21 pm

babvcrazy wrote:
You know the actual hand out is now a piece of cake and comes with a $5 off your $25 purchase. I have one but am scared to enter it and loose the code because I have both rides already

cool =0), since basically all the birthday ride codes are kinda tied together (that's how i got the icecrem ride before my birthday; had an extra one lying around) i still have an extra one so i'll use it and see cause if you already have the current icecream ride and it hasn't changed, the code won't go through as used and will just say you already have that ride.

thanks for the heads up about the new look to the birthday card / handout=0)
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month?   Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:15 am

babvcrazy wrote:

That hand out it is not the actual birthday ride code. Its the birthday party favor that all guests get when they come to a birthday party at BABW. It is not a ride.
Back to top Go down
AbbeyAllHeart9405
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AbbeyAllHeart9405

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month?   Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:28 pm

Would have been awesome for a big huge balloon that your character rides on top of like they have at parades. Then big huge float type balloons. Maybe the balloon would be a big cake?
Back to top Go down
Blue Water, and Blue Sky
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Blue Water, and Blue Sky

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month?   Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:32 am

*sighs*
I had my B-Day at BABW and they didn't give me the code Sad
I've been upset since October
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month?   Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:52 am

Blue Water, and Blue Sky wrote:
*sighs*

Most stores don't think to give those out automatically when you say it's your birthday. Most of the time, if you are celebrating your birthday and you would like a code, just a friendly request is all it takes. The bear builders don't know if you play in Bearville unless you tell them. Smile
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Event Planner
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month?   Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month? I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:11 pm

Bearhug05 wrote:
Blue Water, and Blue Sky wrote:
*sighs*

Most stores don't think to give those out automatically when you say it's your birthday. Most of the time, if you are celebrating your birthday and you would like a code, just a friendly request is all it takes. The bear builders don't know if you play in Bearville unless you tell them. Smile
I got mine with just saying it was my birthday.I think it's becasue all the workers Know i play on babv.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month?   Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumor: new Birthday ride coming next month?
Page 1 of 1