Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

RUMOR: Car coming to BABV

Go down 
+9
Laurenblue50
katiebee
DewGirl
PriscillaBallerina31
krissy
camilla
RosieSoStylin
daniela4leafclover108
Belen spirit
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Belen spirit
Banned
Banned

RUMOR: Car coming to BABV Empty
PostSubject: RUMOR: Car coming to BABV   RUMOR: Car coming to BABV I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:52 am

Hi, i heard a rumor that a car could be one of the next rides for BABV.Not for sure when, but heard that it could be around the same time the new towns open. Wonders!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Car coming to BABV   RUMOR: Car coming to BABV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:28 am

WOW BELEN THANKS FOR POSTING.
Back to top Go down
daniela4leafclover108
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
daniela4leafclover108

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Car coming to BABV   RUMOR: Car coming to BABV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:08 am

wow that sounds really pawsome!! RUMOR: Car coming to BABV Icon_biggrin thanks fur posting:)
Back to top Go down
Belen spirit
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Car coming to BABV   RUMOR: Car coming to BABV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:52 am

Hey sure, i can not wait Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Car coming to BABV   RUMOR: Car coming to BABV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:53 am

Same belen.
Back to top Go down
RosieSoStylin
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
RosieSoStylin

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Car coming to BABV   RUMOR: Car coming to BABV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:42 am

That would be really awesome:)!!! There would be alot of cars around BABV then!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Car coming to BABV   RUMOR: Car coming to BABV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:29 pm

ROFL imgine if one crashed.
Back to top Go down
camilla
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
camilla

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Car coming to BABV   RUMOR: Car coming to BABV I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:18 am

I don't think that it's cool because people would play that they're running you over.
Back to top Go down
RosieSoStylin
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
RosieSoStylin

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Car coming to BABV   RUMOR: Car coming to BABV I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:46 am

Yeah camilla. You got a point!!
Back to top Go down
krissy
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
krissy

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Car coming to BABV   RUMOR: Car coming to BABV I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:43 am

awww that would be cool Smile
Back to top Go down
PriscillaBallerina31
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PriscillaBallerina31

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Car coming to BABV   RUMOR: Car coming to BABV I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:29 am

I would love to have a red convertible car!
i would also like a bicyle built for two that my furry friend can ride on the back with me!
Back to top Go down
DewGirl
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
DewGirl

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Car coming to BABV   RUMOR: Car coming to BABV I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:17 pm

Cool can't wait.
Back to top Go down
katiebee
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
katiebee

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Car coming to BABV   RUMOR: Car coming to BABV I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:29 am

that is so so pawsome
Back to top Go down
katiebee
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
katiebee

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Car coming to BABV   RUMOR: Car coming to BABV I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:30 am

oh and thanks belen! you always give use cool updates
Back to top Go down
Laurenblue50
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Car coming to BABV   RUMOR: Car coming to BABV I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:38 am

wowwe!! Very Happy
I will probably (I might/hope/want) get the wii babv game and just for the code..lol! I might play it some, but mostly for the code for the town...friendshipvile. Smile
exciting, thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
cailinbeegreen
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Car coming to BABV   RUMOR: Car coming to BABV I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:31 am

awesome!!! ever time i get on i try to send bearemy a post in the bnn for a cool ride like that! thanks fur the info lol!
Back to top Go down
ValentineLove14(valentina
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ValentineLove14(valentina

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Car coming to BABV   RUMOR: Car coming to BABV I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:44 pm

that would be awesome!! when they first said that they were coming out with rides, i thought for sure they meant cars; so this is gonna be like way cool for me!!!

Thanks for the new news,
valentina rocking
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Car coming to BABV   RUMOR: Car coming to BABV I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:22 am

i wish there were car rides and you and and some friends can get in a ride so only one friends has to buy the ride Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Car coming to BABV   RUMOR: Car coming to BABV I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:24 pm

If it happens i cant wait but if it does not happen then awwww.
Back to top Go down
Abby13
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Car coming to BABV   RUMOR: Car coming to BABV I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:36 pm

I emailed that idea to maxine in december and they are working on a car, it takes a few months though:)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Car coming to BABV   RUMOR: Car coming to BABV I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:40 pm

Oh Thanks abby.
Back to top Go down
Abby13
Furry Cub
Furry Cub

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Car coming to BABV   RUMOR: Car coming to BABV I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:43 pm

I can't wait to see it, if and when it comes out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Car coming to BABV   RUMOR: Car coming to BABV I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RUMOR: Car coming to BABV
Page 1 of 1