Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

List of the badge prizes

Go down 
+16
ZiaAllheart311
valentinerainbow49
TheLove
Jadekaratebear7
RiyaBearCub
ElizaArtsy4
Serenapawfectpal3
CalebBearyCool56
Winter
Timmy
reggie
AcaciaAdorable179
starla2hip56
Brianna
RichardWarmHeart
michaelarainbow12
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

List of the badge prizes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of the badge prizes   List of the badge prizes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:31 am

Jadekaratebear7 wrote:
There has been rumors that they are giving out mirrors you can see youself in for a badge

Yeah I have also heard about that. They also said that they aren't giving out those ballet slippers. Instead, they are going to give out those mirrors.
Back to top Go down
TheLove
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
TheLove

PostSubject: Re: List of the badge prizes   List of the badge prizes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:11 am

Thanks so much! i think that they changed the slippers to an interactive mirror.
The best games to play for art is bearific drummers or pawsome painting. i got the first 3 levels in art in one day!
Back to top Go down
valentinerainbow49
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
valentinerainbow49

PostSubject: Re: List of the badge prizes   List of the badge prizes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:17 am

TheLove wrote:
Thanks so much! i think that they changed the slippers to an interactive mirror.
The best games to play for art is bearific drummers or pawsome painting. i got the first 3 levels in art in one day!
Cool I want the mirror so bad any tips for games for fashion
Back to top Go down
ZiaAllheart311
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ZiaAllheart311

PostSubject: Re: List of the badge prizes   List of the badge prizes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:56 am

Picture of the gold Growth and Development badge:

A library!
List of the badge prizes - Page 2 Final_10
Back to top Go down
Fabouls12
Administrator
Administrator
Fabouls12

PostSubject: Re: List of the badge prizes   List of the badge prizes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:14 am

Cool, thanks!
Back to top Go down
valentinerainbow49
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
valentinerainbow49

PostSubject: Re: List of the badge prizes   List of the badge prizes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:27 am

Thanks!!!!
Back to top Go down
hollyhoney140
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
hollyhoney140

PostSubject: Re: List of the badge prizes   List of the badge prizes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:31 am

Thank you! It's amazing
Back to top Go down
evelynflower
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
evelynflower

PostSubject: Re: List of the badge prizes   List of the badge prizes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:56 pm

I have completed all my badges....I don't remember the slippers for my bear. Have to check Thanks!
Back to top Go down
faithrainbow175
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
faithrainbow175

PostSubject: Re: List of the badge prizes   List of the badge prizes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:32 am

awesome!!!!! can't wait to finish my badges!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of the badge prizes   List of the badge prizes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of the badge prizes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2