Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

March Mailer Arives in the UK.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Serenapawfectpal3
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Serenapawfectpal3

March Mailer Arives in the UK. Empty
PostSubject: March Mailer Arives in the UK.   March Mailer Arives in the UK. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:45 am

Right. I got this yesterday but I was really busy and stuff. xD

By the way, I still do BABW news. It's mahh jobbb.
xD

I'm really sorry for the delay and stuff but I just discovered it flat on my Sims 3 shelf (more like my Sims shrine xD). My Mum didn't tell me either.
-Rolls eyes- Typical. xD

March Mailer Arives in the UK. HPIM2687-50
::Content::

See back for a beary special offer!

March Mailer Arives in the UK. HPIM2688-50
::Content::

Sweet & Stylin'

Daisy Bunny~ £15
Plaid Easter Dress~ £8
Fuchsia Ruffle Heels~ £5.50
Daisy Bands~ £1.50
Spring Bouquet~ £2.50

Pink Cuddles Teddy~ 13.50
Easter List T-Shirt~ £4.50
Fuchsia Ruffled Tiered Skirt~£4.50
White Strappy Shoes~ £5.50
Pink Mini Basket~ £2.50

Swirly Lamb~ £15
Green Print Dress~ £6

Build-a-Bear Smallfry
Happy Chick~ £8
(Limited Edition)
Easter Egg Costume (Smallfrys)~ £5

E.B~ £18
E.B Plaid 2-Fer Top~ £8
Classic Jeans~ £4

Mini Pink Beret Bunny~ £8

March Mailer Arives in the UK. HPIM2689-50
::Contents::
(Starting 18 March)
Free Easter Basket with an animal purchase of £9 or more!

£29

Daisy Bunny~ £15
Fuchsia Flower T-Shirt~ £5
Embellished Denim Shorts~ £4.50
Fuchsia Metallic Flip Flops~ £4.50

£35.50

Pawsome Panda~ £13.50
~£10
~£5.50
~£4
~£2.50

Pawfectly Huggable Bunny~£15
~£8
~£5.50

£29.50

Camo Bear~£15
~£4.50
~£4.50
~£5.50

Tired xD Sorry but you'll have to try and read the rest.

March Mailer Arives in the UK. HPIM2690-50

March Mailer Arives in the UK. HPIM2691-50

March Mailer Arives in the UK. HPIM2697-50
::Contents:

March Mailer Arives in the UK. HPIM2693-50

March Mailer Arives in the UK. HPIM2694-50

March Mailer Arives in the UK. HPIM2695-50

Offer: Valid 18 March through 24 April 2011
£4 off an animal priced £9 or more

PS: It seems that at the moment the HK stuff is only in the UK. Sorry. D:
Furry Cub
fluffycool157

PostSubject: Re: March Mailer Arives in the UK.   March Mailer Arives in the UK. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:06 am

HK stuff?
Back to top Go down
Serenapawfectpal3
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Serenapawfectpal3

PostSubject: Re: March Mailer Arives in the UK.   March Mailer Arives in the UK. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:35 am

The stuff on the Sparkling Style page. Smile
Back to top Go down
fluffycool157
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
fluffycool157

PostSubject: Re: March Mailer Arives in the UK.   March Mailer Arives in the UK. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:55 am

ohh Hello Kitty lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: March Mailer Arives in the UK.   March Mailer Arives in the UK. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:34 am

very cute =0), thanks for sharing serena,
onw question; the dress on the PSI of the sparkle hello kitty, is that part of the psi, a special web code that comes with a special dress? or can we put clothes ontop of the psi? if that makes any sense, lol. I have the virtual sparkle hello kitty, but i never got that dress
Back to top Go down
starla2hip56
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
starla2hip56

PostSubject: Re: March Mailer Arives in the UK.   March Mailer Arives in the UK. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:38 am

Thanks for sharing Serena! Smile
Back to top Go down
Serenapawfectpal3
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Serenapawfectpal3

PostSubject: Re: March Mailer Arives in the UK.   March Mailer Arives in the UK. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:40 am

Rosemarie704 wrote:
onw question; the dress on the PSI of the sparkle hello kitty, is that part of the psi, a special web code that comes with a special dress? or can we put clothes ontop of the psi? if that makes any sense, lol. I have the virtual sparkle hello kitty, but i never got that dress
Don't worry. It makes complete sense. I was just wondering that myself. Actually no you can't, the dress seems to be a fake element. It doesn't come with it at all. Maybe BABV are stealing things. Shocked
xDD
Back to top Go down
fluffycool157
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
fluffycool157

PostSubject: Re: March Mailer Arives in the UK.   March Mailer Arives in the UK. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:18 am

yup just got mine today! xD
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: March Mailer Arives in the UK.   March Mailer Arives in the UK. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:28 am

Serenapawfectpal3 wrote:
Rosemarie704 wrote:
Don't worry. It makes complete sense. I was just wondering that myself. Actually no you can't, the dress seems to be a fake element. It doesn't come with it at all. Maybe BABV are stealing things. Shocked
xDD

lol, thanks for clearing that up =0). just got mines today but mines didn't come with a coupon attached to the back =0(, but it's ok can't really go to babw this month anyway lol.
Back to top Go down
Serenapawfectpal3
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Serenapawfectpal3

PostSubject: Re: March Mailer Arives in the UK.   March Mailer Arives in the UK. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:56 am

Rosemarie704 wrote:
Serenapawfectpal3 wrote:
Rosemarie704 wrote:
xDD

lol, thanks for clearing that up =0). just got mines today but mines didn't come with a coupon attached to the back =0(, but it's ok can't really go to babw this month anyway lol.

Maybe they stole it like they stole my PSI? lol. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March Mailer Arives in the UK.   March Mailer Arives in the UK. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

March Mailer Arives in the UK.
Page 1 of 1