Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Feedback on TheAdminShow- Interview with Simon Cooke!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Owner/Founder
Admin

Feedback on TheAdminShow- Interview with Simon Cooke! Empty
PostFeedback on TheAdminShow- Interview with Simon Cooke!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Latest episode of "TheAdminShow" Is out now, Once you've watched it; post your comments, suggestions and feedback all on this thread right here!

Remember: Your feedback is very important to us!

If you've not checked out the latest episode then click the link below:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/url]
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Feedback on TheAdminShow- Interview with Simon Cooke! :: Comments

Mickeyquack
Re: Feedback on TheAdminShow- Interview with Simon Cooke!
Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:46 pm by Mickeyquack
Wow that was an awesome interview admin Smile It was cool to see a BABW in a different country...lol
Kaseycute31
Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:04 pm by Kaseycute31
Awesome!!!

I loved it, i agree with Mickey said, awesome to see a BABW in a different country. [:
RichardWarmHeart
Post Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:17 pm by RichardWarmHeart
Kewl Interview!!
Very Happy
I like the "live" shows...it gives us a chance to see the BABW stores in other countries!!
cheers
AJBubbles
Post Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:46 am by AJBubbles
I loved it to see diffrent babw .I tought his last name was cookies at first because i looke really quick lol.It was filmed befor it became Bearville too.Great show thought!!
AlfieBrave
Post Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:20 am by AlfieBrave
im scottish too, and this is the build-a-bear I go to! Smile
clarequeenofnyc
Post Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:53 am by clarequeenofnyc
WOW i loved it the accents were hard to understand being a new yorker but when he said he wanted to go to the 5th ave babw i was so happy to see people wanting to go there i go there all the time!!!!!!! (every week) and it truley is a wonderful experiance its not as busy as people think they have over 6 stuffing machines at the moment so no one will have to wait to long and there is even bathrooms!!!! it is amazing a bathroom in a babw WOW!
there is a downstairs where there is a whole section to build a dino!

so many clothes shoes accesseries and bears you are SURE to see ones you love there are really old and even newer buildabears

ALL THE BUILDABEARS COME OUT FIRST TO THAT STORE!

I really enjoyed it!
AlfieBrave
Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:24 am by AlfieBrave
WOW! that sounds like a bearilliant store! Bathrooms! 6 stuffing machines! and a downstairs! I'd love to go there!
valentinerainbow49
Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:42 am by valentinerainbow49
Great
umm?...... it was ok i guess?
valentinerainbow49
Post Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:47 am by valentinerainbow49
I like it ok but I think you need to add something surprising like out of the ordinary cause everyone expects a talk show to be just talking about stuff and sometimes it gets boring for audiences so try something new and different
Matthewbearycool
Post Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:00 pm by Matthewbearycool
Woah! So pleased I have found you guys, what an amazing show!! Never seen anything like this, I love the idea Very Happy Are these shows weekly? I hope so because I can't wait to see the next!
Matthewbearycool wrote:
Woah! So pleased I have found you guys, what an amazing show!! Never seen anything like this, I love the idea Very Happy Are these shows weekly? I hope so because I can't wait to see the next!
Thank you for your feedback! Our Admin Shows are released each month. Check back soon for details on our August show. You can also check out our You Tube Channel for previous episodes : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
TestAwesome
Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:07 am by TestAwesome
It was fab! I really like it! Very Happy
It was a brilliant idea to actually go into a BABW Workshop with your video camera. Very Happy
Excellently made, as they always are, but I especially liked how you put the music with the lady doing the bear ;] If you want improvement feedback, then possibly, to save a little time with the video, you could have sped up the lady doing the bear so it wouldn't take as long, but it might have been a bit difficult to do it without speeding up the music, maybe.. Razz I'm not a video wizz so I'm not as good as you Razz
Buuttt it was fine as it was otherwise Very Happy
Great episode! Very Happy I enjoyed it ! you have a huge babw Razz Razz
Larissa
Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:12 pm by Larissa
I thought it was awesome
What a great idea to bring you video camera to babw.I can't wait to see the next,Admin Show.

Feedback on TheAdminShow- Interview with Simon Cooke!

Page 1 of 1