Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE?

Go down 
+5
camilla
Laurenblue50
ʎadda Tractor
PriscillaBallerina31
Belen spirit
9 posters

Yes?
SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE? I_vote_lcap100%SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 12 ]
No?
SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE? I_vote_lcap0%SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Belen spirit
Banned
Banned

SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE? Empty
PostSubject: SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE?   SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:50 pm

Greetings everyone,

We all know there are things on BABV that can not be traded. These items are rides, the tent the new ice house, & the new elf costume, bears, and bear clothing. I think there would be opinions on both sides of this topic. I think opening up these things to trade would give more possibilities in the trading area. I know some of you do not live close to a BABW to get these items, but keep in mind you can always get them online at buildabear.com . You also have a voice and can email Maxine your thoughts. She also loves your ideas. Those of you out there with a creative mind, write these ideas down, and send them to her, you never know in the upcoming future your idea might be the next to be released into the BABV world. She Also has been known to send a gift if she likes your ideas. Look at the BABV world a large number of items have been from creative minds who love BABV. So many cool things!

Warm Holiday Wishes

BelenSpirit santa
Back to top Go down
PriscillaBallerina31
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
PriscillaBallerina31

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE?   SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:35 pm

great advice.
I guess I will keep writing maxine about my idea with the statues of chloe maxine and miguel at the train station so once a month like the first day of every month you could click on their statue at any time of the day and in any den and receive the monthly gift because lots of kids never get to see them.
I have sent this idea in several times but I never hear back from her.
Back to top Go down
Belen spirit
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE?   SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:46 pm

Hey Priscillaballerina31 Very Happy

I think that would be so awesome about the staute idea. Some never see them. The gifts are such a rare and cool thing to have . Love the Idea..... PLEASE send you idea to Maxine.

Hugs ,
Belenspirt
Back to top Go down
ʎadda Tractor
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
ʎadda Tractor

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE?   SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:58 pm

...... yes..... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Laurenblue50
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE?   SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:35 am

Belle, you should know I send her ideas all the time. xD
I don't think we should be able to trade bears, tents, or igloos because of decorating stuff and the bears can cost up to a lot of money! I think the elf outfit and the bear clothes should be trade-able though..maybe rides, too:)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE?   SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:58 am

I think you should because pratically its up to you then
Back to top Go down
camilla
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
camilla

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE?   SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:02 am

I think you should be able to trade them
Back to top Go down
MelissaMusicBear8
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
MelissaMusicBear8

PostSubject: My Opinion   SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:37 am

Hmm... I think we should be able to trade rides, credits, and Jr. CybearGuide stuff to other Jr. CybearGuides (that stuff will be open to trade only if the other person is a Jr. CybearGuide), but we should NOT be able to trade bears! Everyone who has a bear paid for them with their own hard-earned money, and I wouldn't trade my Winter Hugs bear, Gem of a Friend Pink teddy, or any of my other virtual furry friends for anything, even if someone offered bunny glasses, red dino shoes, and a pink flamingo mask, plus 1,000 BearBills just for one furry friend.
Back to top Go down
RosieSoStylin
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
RosieSoStylin

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE?   SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:50 am

I think they should:)
Back to top Go down
katiebee
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
katiebee

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE?   SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:20 am

i think yes
Back to top Go down
katiebee
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
katiebee

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE?   SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:20 am

pawsome ideas priscilla
Back to top Go down
claire
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
claire

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE?   SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:37 am

i think yes.. .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE?   SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:08 am

Yes you SHOULD be able to
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE?   SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:54 am

Yes its silly not being able to trade them.And you can always hide them if you want no one to get them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE?   SHOULD THESE THINGS BE TRADABLE? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1