Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

Sparkle bear Welcome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Belen spirit
Banned
Banned

Sparkle bear Welcome Empty
PostSparkle bear Welcome

Hey Everyone,

This was a gift to me, so i think it is the sparkle bear. For the UK. If it is not i will update you. It has the icarly name but it is not icarly.

Hugs,
Belenspirit [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[url=https://bearvilleworld.forumotion.co.uk/[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][IMG][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Sparkle bear Welcome :: Comments

MelissaMusicBear8
Reply to BelenSpirit
Post Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:03 pm by MelissaMusicBear8
Hi BelenSpirit, the iCarly Bear is available only in the United States, while the Sparkle Bear is available only in Canada and the U.K. Pawsome pictures! May I please have your permission to use them on my blog (I don't know if they have copyrights or not)?
Re: Sparkle bear Welcome
Post Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:18 pm by Belen spirit
Hi sorry, no you may use them they are property of Bearville world forum, and you will need to aquire that permission from mark.
Anonymous
Post Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:32 pm by Guest
Aww its so cute.
katiebee
Post Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:05 am by katiebee
now this is adorable
GiselleCuddly2
Post Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:20 am by GiselleCuddly2
That is awesome, Belle. You are sooo lucky to get that bear as a gift. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Post Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:34 am by Codyur2cute3
Cute, that person was nice. I almost got it, sorry failed hahaha.
Post  by Sponsored content

Sparkle bear Welcome

Page 1 of 1