Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

10th Paw Random Post Contest!

Go down 
+11
KileyPieRox
BalletSlippers
Graciefuzzypal11
AJBubbles
Jelly
Sage
emiliebear46
Winter
CookieCrumbs830
Rubybearsrock16
Bearhug05
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

10th Paw Random Post Contest! Empty
PostSubject: 10th Paw Random Post Contest!   10th Paw Random Post Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:26 am

This weekend I celebrated my 10th Anniversary at BABW and YOU get the presents!

This will be a random post contest. The way it works is that I have preselected a bunch of post numbers and assigned them a prize. If you post on one of the preselected numbers - you win a prize! Not every post will win a prize, but there are A LOT to go around.

So here are the rules:
This is a one day contest and will end at 12:00 Bearville Time
Each member can only post one time.
Prizes are preset and will not be moved or traded.
This is for FUN - please no complaining if you don't win this time!
If your post does not adhere to the topic, it will be disqualified.
Sorry, no staff members are eligible for this contest.

Sounds easy enough right? All you have to do is post on the following topic:

What I like best about BABW!

I will update this thread several times to announce prize winners.

Have Fun!

Back to top Go down
Rubybearsrock16
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Rubybearsrock16

PostSubject: Re: 10th Paw Random Post Contest!   10th Paw Random Post Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:40 am

The thing I like best about BABW is that everyone there is so kind and helpful!
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: 10th Paw Random Post Contest!   10th Paw Random Post Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:23 am

Congratulations Rubybearsrock1616 - you won a Rock Party Invitation! Smile
Back to top Go down
CookieCrumbs830
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
CookieCrumbs830

PostSubject: Re: 10th Paw Random Post Contest!   10th Paw Random Post Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:32 am

I love BABW because you can make your own wonderful friends Smile
Back to top Go down
Winter
Winter

PostSubject: Re: 10th Paw Random Post Contest!   10th Paw Random Post Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:53 am

I like babw because of making new furry friends, and getting to choose which one I want, and all staff there is nice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: 10th Paw Random Post Contest!   10th Paw Random Post Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:09 am

The thing I like about BABW is that everyone is nice to everyone else and there is no hatred. It's like one big family
Back to top Go down
Sage
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Sage

PostSubject: Re: 10th Paw Random Post Contest!   10th Paw Random Post Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:19 am

The thing that i like about babw is that all staff is very nice and very helpful to find you your beary own friend 10th Paw Random Post Contest! 55213

Last edited by Sage on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: 10th Paw Random Post Contest!   10th Paw Random Post Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:37 am

I like BABW, because Its really fun to go there, I like to make furry friends, and bath them, dress them, and give them name. I think every time I've gone there the people that work there are nice.
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: 10th Paw Random Post Contest!   10th Paw Random Post Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:51 am

I love reading all of your posts! Great job everyone!

Here are the latest winners:

Winter - Code for a St. Louis Tourist shirt
Emiliebear46- Items worth 5 credits at BVO
Jelly - $5,000 bearbills

Lots more prizes still out there!
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Event Planner
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: 10th Paw Random Post Contest!   10th Paw Random Post Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:52 am

I like BABW for mnay ressons.You can pick so many bear and some time have mnay searies like the icecream bear.Also you get to pick how soft you want your bear.Filnlly,You could pick supper cute outfit and the workers are soo nice.

Edit buy me:and congrats on your 10 years on working at build-a-bearworkshop.
Back to top Go down
Graciefuzzypal11
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Graciefuzzypal11

PostSubject: Re: 10th Paw Random Post Contest!   10th Paw Random Post Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:32 am

I love BABW because the way that you can pick the bear and stuff it is just the most brilliant idea, and if that wasn't enough I love that way that you are able to bring it to life online! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BalletSlippers
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
BalletSlippers

PostSubject: Re: 10th Paw Random Post Contest!   10th Paw Random Post Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:44 am

I love the heart ceremony you have to do at babw cause it's so much fun to watch :] And I love babw because they have really cute build a bears :]
Back to top Go down
KileyPieRox
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
KileyPieRox

PostSubject: Re: 10th Paw Random Post Contest!   10th Paw Random Post Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:49 am

I love all the fur-bulous selection of bears and the excitement of bringing it to life online. Also the bear builders are soo nice and have wonderful personalitys Smile
[[Thanks for being so generous with donating these prizes]]

Last edited by KileyPieRox on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : make text bold)
Back to top Go down
Sunshinesummer7
New Membear
New Membear

PostSubject: Re: 10th Paw Random Post Contest!   10th Paw Random Post Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:51 am

I like babw, because of all the choices we have there and bringing it to life, and naming it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: 10th Paw Random Post Contest!   10th Paw Random Post Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:49 am

Time for another prize update!

AJBububbles wins an Orca certificate code!
KileyPieRocks wins a 10 credit BVO card code!

I'm not even half way done with my prizes so keep posting! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: 10th Paw Random Post Contest!   10th Paw Random Post Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:55 am

what a great contest BH =0). i'll just enter for fun =0), cause what i like most about babw was that a very special bear was made at the one in NYC that was used by my husband to propose to me at the time =0). i still have that bear too, i try not to press her paw alot since it has his voice, XD yes i said she, would have been a bit suspiscous if he used a groom bab to propose to me so he dressed up a bab; i can't remember the type she is cuase she's one of the retired ones, but she's my most special one =0).
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: 10th Paw Random Post Contest!   10th Paw Random Post Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:15 am

Rosemarie704 wrote:
what a great contest BH =0). i'll just enter for fun =0), cause what i like most about babw was that a very special bear was made at the one in NYC that was used by my husband to propose to me at the time =0). i still have that bear too, i try not to press her paw alot since it has his voice, XD yes i said she, would have been a bit suspiscous if he used a groom bab to propose to me so he dressed up a bab; i can't remember the type she is cuase she's one of the retired ones, but she's my most special one =0).

Aww I love that story! It's so much fun to be a part of so many different celebrations every day at BABW. Smile
Back to top Go down
CookieCrumbs830
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
CookieCrumbs830

PostSubject: Re: 10th Paw Random Post Contest!   10th Paw Random Post Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:07 am

If we didn't win anything yet, are we allowed to post again??? Just wonderin Smile
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
Administrator
Administrator
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: 10th Paw Random Post Contest!   10th Paw Random Post Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:14 am

Bearhug05 wrote:
Rosemarie704 wrote:

Aww I love that story! It's so much fun to be a part of so many different celebrations every day at BABW. 10th Paw Random Post Contest! 55213

=0), np. i gotta take a picture of her one of these days and show her to you guys =0)
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: 10th Paw Random Post Contest!   10th Paw Random Post Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:24 am

CookieCrumbs830 wrote:
If we didn't win anything yet, are we allowed to post again??? Just wonderin Smile

Sorry - one entry per member on this contest.
Back to top Go down
emiliebear46
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
emiliebear46

PostSubject: Re: 10th Paw Random Post Contest!   10th Paw Random Post Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:28 am

Rosemarie704 wrote:

Awww that is SO sweet!!!
Back to top Go down
michaelarainbow12
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
michaelarainbow12

PostSubject: Re: 10th Paw Random Post Contest!   10th Paw Random Post Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:21 am

I love babw cause they have so many cool bears and outfits and they made an awsome online game
Back to top Go down
Katieapril545
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Katieapril545

PostSubject: Re: 10th Paw Random Post Contest!   10th Paw Random Post Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:30 am

I love BABW because everytime you see a little boy or girl make a new bear, you see a smile on a their little faces that touches your heart Smile Thats why I want to work at BABW someday Very Happy

PS. Bearhug, just asking, but how are you getting all these prizes? xD! iI love the contest idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Bearhug05
Administrator
Administrator
Bearhug05

PostSubject: Re: 10th Paw Random Post Contest!   10th Paw Random Post Contest! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:15 pm

Thanks for playing today! The last winner of the contest is -

MichaelaRainbow12 who wins a St. Louis Tourist Shirt code!

This contest is now closed - but stayed tuned for more official contests soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10th Paw Random Post Contest!   10th Paw Random Post Contest! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10th Paw Random Post Contest!
Page 1 of 1