Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Hello Guest! Welcome to Bearville World Forum! Currently as a guest you can only view the forum, however once you register you will be able to view the whole forum and reply and post new topics! With pawsome sections including: News on BABV, Polls, Contests, Trading, Gaming and even chat in our exclusive chatbox and there's also so much more to do at BearvilleWorld! So why not join the fun Today!
Bearville World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville World

HomeNewsLatest imagesLog inRegister

MIssing back pack and floating bear head!

Go down 
+3
Fabouls12
reggie
Adrianaadventurebear212
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrianaadventurebear212
Event Planner
Adrianaadventurebear212

MIssing back pack and floating bear head! Empty
PostSubject: MIssing back pack and floating bear head!   MIssing back pack and floating bear head! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:17 am

Ok so I was just changing my outfit and when this happens! My bears head is just floating there! XD
MIssing back pack and floating bear head! 1051l78 Razz I think this looks funny XD

Last edited by Adrianaadventurebear212 on Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reggie
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
reggie

PostSubject: Re: MIssing back pack and floating bear head!   MIssing back pack and floating bear head! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:49 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Fabouls12
Administrator
Administrator
Fabouls12

PostSubject: Re: MIssing back pack and floating bear head!   MIssing back pack and floating bear head! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:25 am

Your missing you Back Back or Back Pack? xD
Back to top Go down
Adrianaadventurebear212
Event Planner
Adrianaadventurebear212

PostSubject: Re: MIssing back pack and floating bear head!   MIssing back pack and floating bear head! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:33 am

lol sorry typo!
Back to top Go down
Serenapawfectpal3
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Serenapawfectpal3

PostSubject: Re: MIssing back pack and floating bear head!   MIssing back pack and floating bear head! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:11 am

Don't worry. It's gone on vacation xD
Back to top Go down
Adrianaadventurebear212
Event Planner
Adrianaadventurebear212

PostSubject: Re: MIssing back pack and floating bear head!   MIssing back pack and floating bear head! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:55 am

ROFL! XD
Back to top Go down
abbieyoohoo34
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
abbieyoohoo34

PostSubject: Re: MIssing back pack and floating bear head!   MIssing back pack and floating bear head! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:06 am

xD! that was histerical!
Back to top Go down
fluffycool157
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
fluffycool157

PostSubject: Re: MIssing back pack and floating bear head!   MIssing back pack and floating bear head! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:34 am

lol! so funny!
Back to top Go down
AcaciaAdorable179
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
AcaciaAdorable179

PostSubject: Re: MIssing back pack and floating bear head!   MIssing back pack and floating bear head! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:42 am

I have that bear, so cute! Oh, yeah. . . Oh my gosh! So funny! rofl1
Back to top Go down
Serenapawfectpal3
Furry Cub
Furry Cub
Serenapawfectpal3

PostSubject: Re: MIssing back pack and floating bear head!   MIssing back pack and floating bear head! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:01 am

O: Your bear is related to Obi Wan Kenobi
xD
Back to top Go down
Adrianaadventurebear212
Event Planner
Adrianaadventurebear212

PostSubject: Re: MIssing back pack and floating bear head!   MIssing back pack and floating bear head! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:47 am

XDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MIssing back pack and floating bear head!   MIssing back pack and floating bear head! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MIssing back pack and floating bear head!
Page 1 of 1